mercoledì 27 giugno 2012

la mariée

Edwardian brides.



Lately I've been obsessed by antique bridal accessories.
I love their exquisite decorative structure and the perceivable effort with whom they are produced. 
I guess their symbolic uniqueness and their long gone history also contribute to making them so extremely fascinating.

Wax flowers crowns in particular, I can't even describe how precious these are.



 


As a result, I've become increasingly intrigued with silk flowers and vintage floral millinery.
I actually love dried flowers much more than ordinary (cut) ones, with their fragility and slight sense of decay.

I recently purchased online some vintage blossoms and I'll hopefully be making nice head pieces out of them. 



For now just let me indulge in these amazing pictures featuring some really fine ladies with beautifully adorned locks...






 Simply stunning.

xxx




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento